Where to start?!
Here’s what I’ve learnt after two days in London town.
1. London is big. Actually, London is larger than life.
2. People move fast. If you don’t keep pace, you’ll either get knocked over or find yourself a little lost.
3. There is food everywhere – from the health-food craze to waffles on the street and everything in between – there’s enough food to eat yourself silly.
4. The coffee is ummm…. Let’s just say it’s not up to the Australian standard (I soooooo appreciate Australian coffee!)
5. The tube is amazing. Seriously, you can get from one side of the city to the other in less than 15 minutes!
6. There is every shop that you will ever need or want. H&M in every suburb – yes please!
7. History is on every corner. Whether it’s the history of the people, the land, the local pub… Everything and everyone has a story to tell.
8. English children are born cuter. You can’t deny it, it’s true.
Because words don’t say enough, here’s some pictures that speak for themselves.
Yes, dogs are allowed in pubs. Well, in this one anyway.
Stay tuned for London part 2.